2 of 2
Smething a bit odd here: US Soldier’s Orders Changed After He refused to deploy Because He Says Pres. not A Citizen…
Posted: 11 December 2009 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

I would have kept him home (not being able to trust his judgement) or merely answered his concerns, thereby rendering his objection moot

We’re talking about a two minute procedure.  “Here’s the notarized birth certificate. Done. Now are you ready to deploy?”..... hmmm

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 11 December 2009 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Court martial, then string him up!  I miss the olden days.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 11 December 2009 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

Firing squad

Actually what you do is send him to iraq
tie him to a stake and post him out in no mans land
in range of the german guns.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 11 December 2009 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16
daveprime - 11 December 2009 05:22 PM

I would have kept him home (not being able to trust his judgement)...

Am I missing something?

A reserve soldier who said he should not have to go to Afghanistan because Barack Obama was never legally eligible to be the president has had his deployment orders revoked, the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reported Wednesday.

U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook will not report to MacDill Air Force Base in Florida for mobilization today as he was ordered, public affairs officer Lt. Col. Maria Quon told the Ledger-Enquirer.

Isn’t revoking his orders and not deploying him keeping him home?

...or merely answered his concerns, thereby rendering his objection moot

We’re talking about a two minute procedure.  “Here’s the notarized birth certificate. Done. Now are you ready to deploy?”..... hmmm

Yes. Because the “Birthers” have never been shown Obama’s birth certificate. And the ones that have been shown it trust it is real and completely believe now that he is a citizen.

Do you really think that someone who believes this firmly enough to write a 20-page court document is going to be swayed by being shown a “birth certificate”?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 December 2009 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21
Tah - 11 December 2009 06:25 PM

Yes. Because the “Birthers” have never been shown Obama’s birth certificate. And the ones that have been shown it trust it is real and completely believe now that he is a citizen.

Do you really think that someone who believes this firmly enough to write a 20-page court document is going to be swayed by being shown a “birth certificate”?

From what I understand of the whole “birther” debate is that they are having problems because they have never been shown a true and legal copy of Barack Obama’s birth certificate.  The one presented was, to say the least, a little bit suspect. (I could have made it on my ‘puter at home) and wasn’t signed or sealed. In other words it wasn’t a legal copy.  That’s what they say anyhow. 

I don’t see why the President isn’t willing to present such a copy.  Have the sec of state of Alaska present it on the evening news.  Allow it to be examined.  Show the hospital record.  End of story. 

Instead of blowing off every curt case, or scuttling like above, just deal with the issue.

I don’t know if it is real or not, but I think that much of the debate over the legality and such of the president is based on the sharp 50/50 division that we seem to currently have in the country at large.  The last few elections have shown this divide.

Signature 

Posted: 11 December 2009 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15031
Joined  2006-08-16
daveprime - 11 December 2009 07:46 PM

From what I understand of the whole “birther” debate is that they are having problems because they have never been shown a true and legal copy of Barack Obama’s birth certificate.  The one presented was, to say the least, a little bit suspect. (I could have made it on my ‘puter at home) and wasn’t signed or sealed. In other words it wasn’t a legal copy.  That’s what they say anyhow.

From what I’ve seen about it, there have been several reputable sources that have seen the actual birth certificte and verified it is real.  If the Birthers have an issue becuase they don’t get to see and touch the original, well tough.  I wouldn’t want them anywhere near the original, let alone touching it.

And I doubt even if they were shown it they would believe it.  It would still just be a forgery that proves nothing.

And by the way, Snopes has a good article on this with several links to good articles and information. 

I don’t see why the President isn’t willing to present such a copy.  Have the sec of state of Alaska present it on the evening news.  Allow it to be examined.  Show the hospital record.  End of story.

It has been. Maybe not openly done in public, but it has been shown and examined by reputable sources.  People just don’t want to believe.

And it’s Hawaii, not Alaska. wink

Instead of blowing off every curt case, or scuttling like above, just deal with the issue.

Meh. you have to deal with it somehow. There aren’t many good ways to deal with it. Pick te lesser of evils and do what you have to. There will be conspiracy nuts questioning whatever you do.

I don’t know if it is real or not, but I think that much of the debate over the legality and such of the president is based on the sharp 50/50 division that we seem to currently have in the country at large.  The last few elections have shown this divide.

I have no doubt. And I’m sure that he’s a black man enters into it in no small amount.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 11 December 2009 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Hmmmmm…. I don’t like the way “Stefan” spells his name.  Sounds like a commie to me.  cool smirk

Or perhaps he needs to undergo some psychological testing to insure he’s even fit to be sent anywhere.

Also, has anyone asked to see any of the pre-internet former Presidents birth certificates?  For all I know the Bush’s were all born in a Brazilian brothel and Lincoln was born in a log cabin in Cancun. 

I was born in 1961, as was Obama.  I don’t know if I could find my birth certificate if I had to.  The hospital I was born in is no longer a hospital, but is a nunnery or something.  I can find my passport, my social security card, and that blue card that is a substitute for my birth certificate.  Maybe there’s a copy on microfiche on file at the state capital, but even so, I’m not sure if they could match up my footprints on it if someone wanted positive ID. 

How do we know that Warren G. Harding didn’t fake HIS birth certificate.  Come to think of it, I haven’t seen his either…..

, but

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 12 December 2009 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-21

Thanks for the link, Tah. Crafty showed them to me this afternoon.  I was unaware that the investigation had already gone to such great lengths.  I stand corrected.  the guy IS a looney….. wink

Signature 

Posted: 22 December 2009 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-12-22

I do know an American soldier (retired or home based not sure anymore)who steadfastly believes Barack should not be in the position he holds and he stated to me that others felt the same way….but they were from the south as well. Very christian and very racist.

Signature 

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can,  and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they P*** me off

Posted: 22 December 2009 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Meh. Lotsa people like that. I certainly don’t like too much freedom. Whenever I go online and look at conspiracy sites i look where the guy is from and he comes from a developed country. Either too much freedom, lotsa money and don’t need to work or the fact he’s crazy is the reason why he has so much time to write about stuff.

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 22 December 2009 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Pretty much, SCM. It’s kind of like the anarchist militia members who like to think they’d become kings if it wasn’t for the darned government. They wouldn’t last five seconds against a determined military.

Still, it goes back to my typical quote for such conspiracies: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? It’s amazing how many people want you to change your mind but are unwilling to change theirs.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

2 of 2