1 of 1
A Blonde take on Football
Posted: 06 December 2009 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

Football finally makes sense. A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team’s bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

“Oh, I really liked it,” she replied, “especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.”

Dumbfounded, her date asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well, they flipped a coin. One team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, ‘Get the quarter back! Get the quarter back!’ I’m like, Hello-o-o? It’s only 25 cents!”

Source

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 22 December 2009 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-12-22

Ummm and? What’s the joke?

Isn’t that American Grid iron?

or maybe I’m just blonde?

Going forward ..going back..going forward..going back ...no no hang on they got a bit more forward…ahh no back a bit ..nope looks like they may make it forward all the way ...oh now they are back in the middle…..geesh !!! Make up your minds already!!!

Signature 

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can,  and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they P*** me off

1 of 1