1 of 1
To fur, or not to fur…..
Posted: 21 November 2009 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

The sub-text reads: “There’s Livejournal drama between those who want to wear human suits over fursuits and those who just take off the fursuits.”  LOL  LOL  LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 21 November 2009 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-04-14

Urban legend has it that “furries” started off as an April Fools joke in a local San Francisco paper, then took off from there.

Posted: 21 November 2009 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 23 November 2009 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

An old friend of mine at the university was a journalism major. He wrote a paper about furries. He found some people who let him interview them anonymously. It was really interesting, though I never saw his final paper.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 22 December 2009 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-12-22

Not all furridom is about sex you know!!! it’s also about people who just happen to appreciate the finer points of amphomorphism of human beings. Ie: some of you enjoy a scooby doo cartoon, or yogi bear or Batman. Which of you got off on Cat woman in the last batman movie? sometimes it’s just an appreciation of charactarisation.

If you did Ballet at some point you would have emulate a creature of some kind…Does that make a ballet dancer a freak? No I think not.

Signature 

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can,  and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they P*** me off

Posted: 22 December 2009 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Heh..  I suspect that the DownUndah(tm) contingent of the fandom has decided to make an appearance. Don’t worry about it, FW. I’ve mostly set them straight on Furries.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 31 December 2009 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2009-12-31

I was sort of a furry for a while,i was obsessed by the furry drawings and drew some myself,They were resoundingly crap.
I didnt have a fur suit though,itd be cool if i did have one…..especially a werewolf one.

Kind Regards
King Fluffs

Signature 

Cryptids On Land Are Easier To Hunt Than Those In Sea And Air.

1 of 1