1 of 2
Helen Keller invented secret sign language code so that Satanists like George Bush, Prince William, Elizabeth Tayor and many more could show allegienc
Posted: 08 November 2009 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Helen Keller was a Satanist

as were such people as Maria Shriver and Amy Grant. 

How she found out about the cult and participated in her youth does not negate the fact!

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 08 November 2009 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Wow… premium brain dribblings there…

The stupid.. it burns…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 09 November 2009 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2008-09-08

They’re really stretching with some of those pictures.  A lot of people point to things like that, and some of their ‘examples’ aren’t even fully connecting the fingers and thumb.  Idiots.

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

I haven’t made that sign myself, i.e. as displayed in the pictures.

I’m assuming there’s a non-Satanic meaning for it. I’m saying that because I couldn’t imagine even certain politicians (cough, cough, ex-President) being dumb enough to use a Satanic sign in public.

Can somebody explain that to me? Or is it just one of those cultural things that have no real meaning?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Peter - 09 November 2009 06:05 AM

Can somebody explain that to me? Or is it just one of those cultural things that have no real meaning?

It’s basically a sign language shorthand (no pun intended) for “I Love You”.  These are the standard American Sign Language signs for individual letters:

Try making the “I”, “L” and “Y” signs all simultaneously with one hand.

And somehow it made its way out of the world of deaf people and into the gesture vocabulary of the general public.  Though I’m not sure how far; the symbol probably wouldn’t work for in other languages, but the symbol’s meaning can still be passed on to other cultures without its background.

I’ve never actually seen any images showing it used before that sign language was formalised.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15

So the author of that web site is saying “I love you” is a Satanic verse?

Charming.  rolleyes

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15027
Joined  2006-08-16
Peter - 09 November 2009 06:05 AM

The symbol you see President (and Mrs.) Bush making is, I believe, from something to do with the University of Texas.  Since he’s from Texas and all.

The school mascot in the Longhorns, so they are the Texas Longhorns.  And they use that symbol to represent the Longhorns.  (Oh, gee, look.  That Google image search even shows several of the pictures from that site…)

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-15
Tah - 09 November 2009 06:42 AM

The symbol you see President (and Mrs.) Bush making is, I believe, from something to do with the University of Texas.  Since he’s from Texas and all.

The school mascot in the Longhorns, so they are the Texas Longhorns.  And they use that symbol to represent the Longhorns.  (Oh, gee, look.  That Google image search even shows several of the pictures from that site…)

There’s more than one President in that web page but you happen to guess which one I was talking about. Or should I say “guess”? (shakes head).

So the school mascot is a Satanic sign as well? Hmmm. “I love you, Texas Longhorns”.  smile

Signature 

I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Posted: 09 November 2009 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Peter - 09 November 2009 06:37 AM

Charming.  rolleyes

There are less charming symbols that are similar.  If you make that symbol but have your thumb folded down so that it’s just the two fingers, then in Italy or France you’re saying that somebody’s wife is cheating on him.  On the other hand, the exact same symbol is also used in the exact same places to ward off bad luck.  The sign has the same latter meaning for Hindus, too.  But those are all without using the thumb, and also either totally unrelated to or else totally the opposite of any sort of diabolical meaning.

What all the rock stars and the like are making the sign for, I dunno.  But any devil-worship meaning added to the symbol is a very recent thing, I believe.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 November 2009 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2006-04-12
Accipiter - 09 November 2009 06:56 AM
Peter - 09 November 2009 06:37 AM

Charming.  rolleyes

There are less charming symbols that are similar.  If you make that symbol but have your thumb folded down so that it’s just the two fingers, then in Italy or France you’re saying that somebody’s wife is cheating on him.  On the other hand, the exact same symbol is also used in the exact same places to ward off bad luck.  The sign has the same latter meaning for Hindus, too.  But those are all without using the thumb, and also either totally unrelated to or else totally the opposite of any sort of diabolical meaning.

What all the rock stars and the like are making the sign for, I dunno.  But any devil-worship meaning added to the symbol is a very recent thing, I believe.

the devil horns thing is attributed to ronnie james dio. i think it existed before him but he certainly popularised it

Posted: 09 November 2009 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Spiderman is a satanist? big surprise

LOL

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 09 November 2009 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  115
Joined  2006-04-12
Madmouse - 09 November 2009 01:03 PM

Spiderman is a satanist? big surprise

LOL

haha. that is a brilliant website. i havent come accross so much bat shit crazy in a long time. i recomend the evolution section.

1 of 2