1 of 1
Oh good grief.  Another terrorist email joke
Posted: 29 September 2009 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don’t forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 29 September 2009 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Good GOD that is stupid.

Bad taste, bad bad bad!

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 30 September 2009 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

But you know some idiot somewhere is going to convince his inbred girlfriend to do this.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 30 September 2009 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
ZeldaQueen - 30 September 2009 02:18 AM

Bad taste, bad bad bad!

That’s probably the idea, I expect.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 30 September 2009 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01
Accipiter - 30 September 2009 09:28 PM
ZeldaQueen - 30 September 2009 02:18 AM

Bad taste, bad bad bad!

That’s probably the idea, I expect.

I know, it’s just…gah.

It somehow manages to both make jabs at Islam and be misogynistic.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

1 of 1

‹‹ Dear BILBO_BAGGINS...      voddo dick ››