Link

I do it all the time.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 02 September 2009 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2006-09-28

Forget about the smog! What about the smug?

Signature 

“Go ahead, threaten me like you have the American people for so long! You’re part of a dying breed, like people who can name all fifty states! The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!”

Posted: 02 September 2009 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

And this isn’t just the ramblings of a mad man, but an adviser to the President, the Green Jobs Czar.

Link

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 02 September 2009 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

shut eye

Ugh. red face  mad  downer

I am embarrassed for my country…..

But isn’t that the “new” way of doing things?  During President Bush’s terms in office, (as Crafty and i were discussing today) we had NEVER before seen the lack of respect on the level of that shown toward President Bush.  Never before was the PRESIDENT ‘first named’ in the press, failed to be addressed by his proper title, or given so little of the respect due the office.

But suddenly (And I saw this on the state level as well.) it was okay to do “hatchet jobs” on ALL republicans.  The ends justified the means.  Any untruth, no matter how ludicrous, was okay and was played up in the press until such time as they were FORCED by the facts to withdraw it. (Always done quietly in the background or on page 12.)

Again, if the press were to hold Pres. Obama to the same level of scrutiny that they held Pres. Bush to, Pres. Obama would currently be being vilified in the press for all of the porkbarrel projects, and MASSIVE social reforms.  If President Bush had tried to do any such thing, the press would have hung him out to dry. Oh wait….... hmmm

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 03 September 2009 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-03

Its a world wide thing. I am from the UK and am working in Brazil. They are turning ships away full of trash from the Uk. You never realy know what your country is doing to the world until you step out of it..

1 of 1