48 of 52
CieAura: Is this the latest SCAM following in the LifeWave footsteps?
Posted: 27 April 2011 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 518 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2010-09-21

Here’s a link of the cieaura page. Not sure if it’s the same one he saw but this one is total BS.

They claim that it will be published in a “peer Journal” and realeased in MAY. No doubt, it will be the same type of magazine that they sell to their dealers. It’a a magazine that you can pay for to make it appear that your company is exclusively featured in .

Study

Here’s someone reputable that also thinks Cieaura is a crock.

https://ktexchange.sph.uth.tmc.edu/Blog/?tag=/CieAura

Posted: 27 April 2011 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 519 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2010-09-19

Study

Sorry about that I was having a problem with links earlier, that should take you to what I had read.

Signature 

“if you wonder how he eats and breaths and other science facts…just keep in mind its just a show you should really just relax…”

Posted: 27 April 2011 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 520 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2010-09-19

thats interesting…when you post the link it takes you to an enroll page (the same that CIEAURA RULES posted)  here is the link to the science page on the RIGHT HAND SIDE is the link to the study (both pain relief and sinus )
http://www.cieaura.com/science_main.html

Interesting observation: it seems that they have gotten rid of their old study performed by Ray Weathers…the one that claimed they showed 100% effectiveness in a blind study….just an observation

Signature 

“if you wonder how he eats and breaths and other science facts…just keep in mind its just a show you should really just relax…”

Posted: 27 April 2011 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 521 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-21

you need to copy the whole link from the post, up until “.pdf” and paste it. I guess Cieaura Website Programmers found something else that doesn’t work.

Posted: 27 April 2011 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 522 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

M

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 27 April 2011 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 523 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-21

M ?

Let’s try this one

Posted: 27 April 2011 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 524 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-21

guess this forum doesn’t allow links with spaces in it and that’s how cieaura named the link.

Just google “Cieaura Double Blind” and it will come up

Posted: 28 April 2011 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 525 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26370
Joined  2004-11-29

Links have been fixed.  For future reference, you may want to learn how to do links in the forum.  See here.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 28 April 2011 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 526 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

Can we come up with a profile of the personality type that tries to make money from scams like these?

It seems like the driving force is to make money. There seems to be no regard for not providing any kind of value to the consumer. From what I can see it’s almost like some of them are unaware of the bad image they give themselves. Can we assume people like this find themselves supporting scams because they don’t have the confidence in themselves to find legitimate ways of making money?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 28 April 2011 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 527 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Cieaura RULES - 28 April 2011 03:37 AM

M ?

Heh.  My online connection was a bit flakey when I posted my comment, and apparently it only decided to post the very first letter of it.

So. . .ummm. . .meditate upon the power of the letter “M”!  For it is the vibrational frequency of the molar weight of the CieAura things that makes them work!  Yeah!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 28 April 2011 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 528 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-01-24
Peter - 28 April 2011 12:04 PM

Can we come up with a profile of the personality type that tries to make money from scams like these?

It seems like the driving force is to make money. There seems to be no regard for not providing any kind of value to the consumer. From what I can see it’s almost like some of them are unaware of the bad image they give themselves. Can we assume people like this find themselves supporting scams because they don’t have the confidence in themselves to find legitimate ways of making money?

In the case of my cousin, she’s middle-aged, married with one child, lives in Texas, goes to church, votes Republican, and apparently has had some experience with law education. When she first approached me a couple years back about “these amazing health and energy chips” she’d been introduced to, I was willing to see what it was all about (I’m kind of a fringe type with a healthy interest in the paranormal etc). But as soon as I started looking into the company, red flags started popping up almost immediately. And when I shared my doubts with her, she rebutted with the usual “until you’ve tried them yourself, you won’t know” routine. In fairness, I did perform my due diligence, and needless to say realized that this was simply the placebo effect at work and nothing more. I presented my argument intelligently and with respect, but I suspect at that point she was already in too deep and she pretty much rejected all of my criticisms. I’ve always known her to have a great sense of humor and a feisty, take-no-crap attitude but her insistence on selling these stickers and praising the “tech” involved in their operation simply confounds me. I think she got into the program when she got pregnant, probably as a way to help supplement her family income in anticipation of her first born, which is understandable. But I’ve never been able to understand how, when faced with common sense critical thinking arguments why CieAura is full of shit, she simply keeps on with the keepin’ on and continues to participate in the program. Another of life’s great mysteries I guess!

48 of 52

‹‹ Telemarketer Hoax      Gabriel Method: Hoax? ››