2 of 3
Diviner YunFeng
Posted: 20 July 2009 08:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2897
Joined  2005-06-15
chejian - 20 July 2009 03:27 AM

*  Pakistan copter prang(26 people die)(7/4)
    *  Afghanistan: A copter of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die.(7/7)
  *  Afghanistan: A military copter of Canada was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die. (7/8)
  *  A iatrical copter of Taiwa was prang in the sea of Kinmen. (7/10)
  *  A copter was prang in the south of Afghanistan. (7/14)
  *  A bride throw flower on the airplane, the flower was indrafted engine and airplane was prang. (7/15)
  *  An airplane of Iran was prang, 150 people die (7/15)
  *  A fighter plane of USA was prang in Afghanistan (7/18)
  *  A copter was prang in the Afghanistan. (7/19)
  *  A copter of USA was prang in the Baghdad. (7/19)
  *  A bombing plane of China was prang. (7/20)

“Prang” is an Australian slang word for an accident involving an impact, as in “I had a prang in the car” or “I pranged the boat”. So I surmise chejian is an Asian with some Australian influence.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 20 July 2009 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10733
Joined  2008-02-21

As unfortunate as all these accidents were, I highly doubt it is in ANY way more than is statistically average for the same time frame.  In other words, predicting anonymous “Air Accidents” is like saying that 18000 souls will lose their lives to the flu this year in the U.S. Pretty much PAR for the Course. hmmm

(Now if he said “there will be an air crash where the landing gear breaks off, bounces down the runway, scares a pigeon, which then flies up and hits a stewardess in the forhead on the tamack of so-and-so airport on such-and-such a day, I would be more impressed. cheese  (And I would want video…) LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 24 July 2009 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-07-19

Air Crashes and Air Accidents in America, the earthquake in Europe and America
Written by Administrator

http://www.512-china.org/YunFengEnglisthVersion.html

(We are editing the summary predictions of YunFeng Master)

Air Crashes and Air Accidents (Asia, Africa, Europe)
YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)had already predicted air accidents and air crashes of “Asia, Africa, and Europe” on Feb 20, 2009! There are more than 80 air crashes and air accidents that happened in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
http://cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com/115980100.html (Detail of total air accidents and air crashes)
Yemen belongs to Asia, France belongs to Europe! YunFeng had already predicted this matter (Yemen Air Crash) and Air France Crash (228 people die). And those air crashes and air accidents will happen continually in Asia, Africa, and Europe! Until the people know us in the world.
Below is latest air crashes and air accidents.

* Pakistan copter prang(26 people die)(7/4)
* Iraq: The scout of USA prang in Iraq! (7/6)
* The United Nations: An airplane of United Nations was landing Darfur, Sudan on July 7. The front-wheel drive was break off suddenly. And it injured two people. (7/6)
* Afghanistan: A copter of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die.(7/7)
* Afghanistan: A military copter of Canada was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die. (7/8)
* The airliner of Japan took off failed two times, three hundred people are waiting change airplane. (7/9)
* A iatrical copter of Taiwa was prang in the sea of Kinmen. (7/10)
* A scheduled flight, Shanghai to Xian, met strong airflow and four people were injured.
* A airplane of Northern Europe which has 41 passengers, emergency landing two times (7/13)
* A copter was prang in the south of Afghanistan. (7/14)
* A bride throw flower on the airplane, the flower was indrafted engine and airplane was prang. (7/15)
* An airplane of Iran was prang, 150 people die (7/15)
* A fighter plane of USA was prang in Afghanistan (7/18)
* A copter was prang in the Afghanistan. (7/19)
* A copter of USA was prang in the Baghdad. (7/19)
* A bombing plane of China was prang. (7/20)
* An airliner of China smoke in passenger compartment and forced landing. (7/20)
* A copter of NATO was prang in Afghanistan. 16 people die, 5 people were injured. (7/20)
* A copter of Russia was prang. 6 people die, 2 people were injured. (7/22)
* An airplane of Iran rolled out the runway and struck the wall, 17 people die and 19 people were injured. (7/24)

Air Crashes and Air Accidents (America)
YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)warned on June 30 2009, a series of air crashes and accidents would happen in America in near future day.

* A Boeing Flight (737-800) was emergency landing on July 1! That’s just a beginning!
* A commercial airliner with 128 passengers and crew made an emergency landing in Florida because smoke was detected in the cabin.
* A aviation accident (small airplane) and two people die in Canada. (7/10)
* A airplane, USA flies to London, smokes. 15 people were injured!(7/11)
* An airliner of USA was flying, the passenger compartment broke suddenly, emergency landing successfully, people took a picture for that. (7/14)
* A Boeing airliner (737) was broken an hole. (7/15)
* A small airplane was prang, 3 people die. (7/16)

http://www.icao.int/icaonet/dcs/9898/9898_en.pdf
Below data came from and I statistic the amount from Feb 20 to now

Accidents of aircraft with a certificated maximum take-off mass of more than 2 250 kg
involving passenger fatalities on scheduled air services

Posted: 24 July 2009 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
chejian - 25 July 2009 01:12 AM

2008|(None)

Ummmm. . .

Errrr. . .

So, is the rest of YunFeng’s information as accurate as this?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 August 2009 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-07-19

March 8th ,2009,master Yunfeng revealed airplane accident would take place in two place when he chat with friend through internet.meanwhile,he inform the direction .one would be southwest china,west of Shannxi province ,another would be near Beijing.soon,his foretold was proved:

1. Chongqing air bus breakdown on air lane, hundreds of passengers have to remain unwillingly.http://www.chinanews.com.cn/sh/news/2009/03-29/1622714.shtml

this accident happened at :8:20 Am ,March 29th

2.passenger plane of Air China hit lounge bridge when slidding in Beijing Capital International Airporthttp://www.chinanews.com.cn/sh/news/2009/03-29/1622715.shtml

this accident happened at 16:40 Pm ,March 29th

also ,according to chat record we can find that the 2 foretold accidents mentioned at same day took place on same day,accident revealed firstly happenedalso ealier, this reserved information is worthwhile our to think.from 20th february the day master gave airplane accident prophet to now, airplane tragedy occurred very frequently,include many great crashes,we can seeform media that people are very fear of airline safety.Master yunfeng had told us still many air tragedy would be heard in futurefrequently.because it is too much,he can not explain one by one,also,he does not want cause scare in public,this he always emphsis. His abilitywill shock whole world,only when CEO of airline companies visit himfor get to know their future safety status,in case of prevent in advance.you also can try to leave a message to him,sincerely ask his blessing for safety of your family member,friends and yourself.

Air Crashes and Air Accidents (Asia, Africa, Europe)
YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)had already predicted air accidents and air crashes of “Asia, Africa, and Europe” on Feb 20, 2009! There are more than 80 air crashes and air accidents that happened in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
http://cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com/115980100.html (Detail of total air accidents and air crashes)
Yemen belongs to Asia, France belongs to Europe! YunFeng had already predicted this matter (Yemen Air Crash) and Air France Crash (228 people die). And those air crashes and air accidents will happen continually in Asia, Africa, and Europe! Until the people know us in the world.
Below is latest air crashes and air accidents.

* Pakistan copter prang(26 people die)(7/4)
* Iraq: The scout of USA prang in Iraq! (7/6)
* The United Nations: An airplane of United Nations was landing Darfur, Sudan on July 7. The front-wheel drive was break off suddenly. And it injured two people. (7/6)
* Afghanistan: A copter of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die.(7/7)
* Afghanistan: A military copter of Canada was prang in Afghanistan. There are three soldiers die. (7/8)
* The airliner of Japan took off failed two times, three hundred people are waiting change airplane. (7/9)
* A iatrical copter of Taiwa was prang in the sea of Kinmen. (7/10)
* A scheduled flight, Shanghai to Xian, met strong airflow and four people were injured.
* A airplane of Northern Europe which has 41 passengers, emergency landing two times (7/13)
* A copter was prang in the south of Afghanistan. (7/14)
* A bride throw flower on the airplane, the flower was indrafted engine and airplane was prang. (7/15)
* An airplane of Iran was prang, 150 people die (7/15)
* A fighter plane of USA was prang in Afghanistan (7/18)
* A copter was prang in the Afghanistan. (7/19)
* A copter of USA was prang in the Baghdad. (7/19)
* A bombing plane of China was prang. (7/20)
* An airliner of China smoke in passenger compartment and forced landing. (7/20)
* A copter of NATO was prang in Afghanistan. 16 people die, 5 people were injured. (7/20)
* A copter of Russia was prang. 6 people die, 2 people were injured. (7/22)
* An airplane of Iran rolled out the runway and struck the wall, 17 people die and 19 people were injured. (7/24)
* An small airplane of Kenya emergency landing, 1 people die and 3 people were injure.(8/2)
* An airplane loaded 16 people was disappeared in Indonesia. (8/2)
* The airport of New York shock by bomb. (8/2)

http://www.512-china.org
http://cishanxingdao.blog.sohu.com

Posted: 02 August 2009 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14

Interesting how you are able to provide links to everything except for the chat record you claim to have read. . .

I can not find a single source mentioning that first “predicted” incident other than perhaps the one you provided; since the one you provided is apparently in Chinese and won’t display on my computer, there’s no telling what it says.  In any case, an airplane breaking down is hardly an airplane accident.

Amazingly enough, I have the exact same problem finding information about the second “predicted” event.  The webpage you provided can’t be read, and nowhere else on the Internet does there seem to be mention of the event having happened.  How fascinating.

chejian - 02 August 2009 01:48 PM

one would be southwest china,west of Shannxi province. . .

1. Chongqing air bus breakdown on air lane. . .

There is no “Shannxi” province in China.  There is a Shaanxi, though, that looks to be frequently misspelled as Shannxi.  And Chongqing is directly south of Shaanxi, not west of it.  Oops.

March 8th ,2009,master Yunfeng revealed airplane accident would take place. . .

this accident happened at :8:20 Am ,March 29th

this accident happened at 16:40 Pm ,March 29th

Amazing!  What are the chances of two apparently extremely minor incidents involving airplanes happening in a country that is home to one-sixth of the world’s population (and is a major airline destination) within an unspecified amount of time of somebody saying that two incidents would occur?!?

from 20th february the day master gave airplane accident prophet to now, airplane tragedy occurred very frequently,

From about the year 1903 it has happened.  These last five months haven’t been anything spectacular in that regard.

we can seeform media that people are very fear of airline safety.

No more than they usually are, and much less than they have been in the past.

Master yunfeng had told us still many air tragedy would be heard in futurefrequently.

Gosh, you mean to say that there will be more incidents involving airplanes in the future?!?  I would never have guessed!

Wait. . .wait. . .I’m suddenly getting a psychic vibe, too!  I’m seeing the future!  It is true!  And. . .and. . .and there will be many floods occurring frequently in the future!  Yes!  I have seen this 100% genuine and accurate prediction!  And I’m willing to bet you any amount that it will come true!

because it is too much,he can not explain one by one,

How convenient. . .

also,he does not want cause scare in public,this he always emphsis.

You’re saying that he doesn’t want to save people from airplane disasters?  What a nice guy.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 August 2009 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yeah. I’d say if he’s so bloody certain that an accident is going to happen, and isn’t telling folks, that he’s responsible for every lost life there…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 02 August 2009 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-14
Robin Bobcat - 02 August 2009 07:56 PM

Yeah. I’d say if he’s so bloody certain that an accident is going to happen, and isn’t telling folks, that he’s responsible for every lost life there…

Well, it looks as though his website is selling his books.  So you can be saved. . .for a price.

Signature 

Posted: 03 August 2009 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2009-08-02

My prediction is that he is a hoax.
Or its Matt Marriott again

Signature 

No one knows im a ninja
Click Here for meh
or here
or even here

Posted: 03 August 2009 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-07-19

Air Crashes and Air Accidents (America)
  YunFeng (Knowing, Deviner)warned on June 30 2009, a series of air crashes and accidents would happen in America in near future day.

*    A Boeing Flight (737-800) was emergency landing on July 1! That’s just a beginning!
  *    A commercial airliner with 128 passengers and crew made an emergency landing in Florida because smoke was detected in the cabin.
  *    A aviation accident (small airplane) and two people die in Canada. (7/10)
  *    A airplane, USA flies to London, smokes. 15 people were injured!(7/11)
  *    An airliner of USA was flying, the passenger compartment broke suddenly, emergency landing successfully, people took a picture for that. (7/14)
  *    A Boeing airliner (737) was broken an hole. (7/15)
  *    A small airplane was prang, 3 people die. (7/16)
  *    The airport of New York shock by bomb. (8/2)
  *    Forcing the aircraft to divert to Miami,  Florida (at least 26 hurt as airliner hits turbulence).  (8/3)

Posted: 03 August 2009 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

This is getting tedious.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

2 of 3