1 of 1
Teen pregnant after
Posted: 09 July 2009 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska’s 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel’s mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: “The mother is adamant that her daughter didn’t meet any boys while she was there.

“She is determined to go ahead with the case.”

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

Source (with picture of a swimmingpool)

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 09 July 2009 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Stray sperm?  I think NOT!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 July 2009 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

You can get pregnant in a pool, just not that way.  I am sure even brief exposure to chlorine or even if it was a salt water pool is deadly to the little swimmers.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 09 July 2009 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1108
Joined  2009-03-01

Do you think any girls in the States could get away with that? Because I’m sure a lot of ‘em would try it.

Signature 

“It’s not that I don’t think that the government would try to hide dead aliens; it’s that I don’t think the government would succeed, since every time the government tries to do something secretly, as in the Iran-contra arms deal, it winds up displaying all the finesse and stealth of an exploding cigar at a state funeral.”

~Dave Barry

Posted: 09 July 2009 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/preventingpregnancy/pregnancyfaqmyths.html

Can pregnancy occur if ejaculation takes place in water?

It is not likely that tiny sperm could travel through the vast area of water that would fill a pool, bath tub or hot tub to reach the vagina and result in pregnancy. If ejaculation occurred in plain warm water, sperm could survive for a few minutes. If ejaculation occurs in very hot water, or water filled with pool chemicals, bubbles or other substances, sperm would not be able to survive for more than a few seconds. Pregnancy occurring from this is very unlikely and in most cases is not possible at all.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 July 2009 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Maybe she was unlucky enough to swim with the worlds ugliest man?

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 09 July 2009 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5149
Joined  2005-01-27

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 10 July 2009 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

Ok u guys…. http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/swimsperm.asp. By the way isn’t the Sun a tabloid?

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 10 July 2009 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2894
Joined  2005-06-15

I don’t get it. If the teen used the swimming pool instead of a bed….....

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 10 July 2009 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

‘Tonight, n a very special episode of Mythbusters…’

I think the easy way to deal with this would be a simple trip to the OB/GYN. Oh, hey, look at that, she’s had sex. Now to find out who’s been boinking the daughter…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

1 of 1