2 of 4
Who really sunk the Titanic?
Posted: 06 July 2009 06:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

Still not convinced?

# As of this writing, there are only two living survivors of the Titanic, and both of them claim to have been babies and too young to remember what happened.

HOW CONVENIENT!!!

# Even though some of the world’s richest and most famous passengers were on the ship, not a single video was made of the Titanic sinking.

HOW CONVENIENT!!!

# Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!!!!

COINCIDENCE???

When will you sheeple realize that you’re being lied to? How many amateur documentaries must be made using stock footage before you believe that we’re important?

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

More Truth:

Still don’t think the Titanic was a conspiracy? Here’s a little something I like to call charts and graphs:

This graph was taken from the Journal of Metals, Minerals & Materials. This graph was made by at least one real scientist. Maybe two. Just try and prove them wrong. You can’t. Science wins.

I don’t know what this graph means, but I’m pretty sure it’s proof that Jews were involved.

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

More Truth:

An iceberg was blamed for sinking the Titanic. Yeah right. Do they expect us to believe that ice—which is frozen water—is stronger than metal—the stuff they make swords out of? If icebergs are really that tough, then why don’t people make boats out of icebergs instead?

I’ll tell you why: because the government is a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

The Smoking Gun:

While doing research for my documentary, I came across the smoking gun. This evidence is so hot that the government shut off my Internet access when I discovered it. I called the cable company and they said that they turned off my Internet access for not paying my bill. So it was just a coincidence that the government turned off my Internet at the exact same moment the cable company did? Nice try government.

Here’s what they don’t want you to know: if you take the word “TITANIC” and you remove the letters T, I, and T, and then you add the letters C, O, S, P, R, and Y, then it spells:

COINCIDENCE???

I literally got chills when I discovered this. Whoever orchestrated this plot really knew what they were doing. I’m tired of being lied to. I’m mad as hell and I’m going to keep editing video until I get some answers. All day if I have to. Spread the truth!!!

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15032
Joined  2006-08-16
NEO - 06 July 2009 10:47 PM

Still not convinced?

Nope.

# As of this writing, there are only two living survivors of the Titanic, and both of them claim to have been babies and too young to remember what happened.

No there aren’t.

# Even though some of the world’s richest and most famous passengers were on the ship, not a single video was made of the Titanic sinking.

Sure there are.  At the bottom of the ocean floor…

# Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!!!!

But not all three of them have 47.  Where does 47 fit into Abraham Lincoln’s day of death?

When will you sheeple realize that you’re being lied to?

I already have.  You’re lying to me!

How many amateur documentaries must be made using stock footage before you believe that we’re important?

We never will, but hopefully they’ll stop making the documentaries anyway.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15278
Joined  2006-01-17

LOL

Having fun?

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
NEO - 06 July 2009 10:51 PM

Here’s what they don’t want you to know: if you take the word “TITANIC” and you remove the letters T, I, and T, and then you add the letters C, O, S, P, R, and Y, then it spells:

COINCIDENCE???

A-N-I-C-C-O-S-P-R-Y

That doesn’t spell “coincidence”.  (It doesn’t spell “conspiracy” either.  It spells… “aniccospry”)

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29
Tah - 06 July 2009 10:55 PM

COINCIDENCE???

A-N-I-C-C-O-S-P-R-Y

That doesn’t spell “coincidence”.  (It doesn’t spell “conspiracy” either.  It spells… “aniccospry”)

Which is ancient latin for what?
And the white letters didn’t show up on the white background.

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
NEO - 06 July 2009 10:50 PM

An iceberg was blamed for sinking the Titanic. Yeah right. Do they expect us to believe that ice—which is frozen water—is stronger than metal—the stuff they make swords out of?

I’ve never heard it claimed that the iceberg escaped the incident undamaged.  So, yes, I’m sure the iceberg was damaged in the collision.  It just so happened to damage the metal ship, too, which caused it to sink.

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Tah - 06 July 2009 10:55 PM

COINCIDENCE???

A-N-I-C-C-O-S-P-R-Y

AND THAT PROOVES IT ALL AND THAT U R A BIG STOOPIDHED 4 DOUTING IT ALL U PAID GUVERMINT STOOJ!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 06 July 2009 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

Here is the proof!!!

Image Attachments
word_conspiracy.gif
 Signature 

2 of 4